Haden Pumping Fleet:
• 28M Z-boom, road ban legal with 76 ft of reach
• 32M Z-Boom Pump with 102 feet of reach
• 38M Boom Pump with 105 feet of reach
• 40M Boom Pump with 110 feet of reach
• 42M Boom Pump with 118 feet of reach
Haden Pumping is not just a company but a team with over 40 years of operator experience. Together, each member is dedicated to customer service and quality workmanship. Each team member is trained so as to provide that quality work on every job site. Our pump trucks are maintained to perform at the top level.
As well, our fleet’s appearance shows pride in what the company stands for- Quality.
Our Team is fast growing and excited for future expansion. We attribute our growth and success to:
• Dedicated Ownership and Team
• Updated Training for All Staff
• Quality Equipment
• Customer Satisfaction and Safety being our Priority
• Passion for the job and company.
We care about our community and donate to various organizations. We have also been part of helping some great organizations get up and running, such as:
• U Of A hospital
• Various schools in Edmonton and surrounding area
• Woman's shelter
• Apartments for Edmonton’s low income
• Apartments for Habitat for Humanity
Haden Pumping is proud to be working with reputable builders such as Sterling Homes, PCL, Kimberly Homes, Lafarge, RMC, Tech View Homes, Cami Homes, Marcon Homes, Stanley Construction, Synergy Construction, Don Wallace and other reputable builders and contractors.
Both commercial and residential jobs completed make us excited to be part of the growth in our area such as:
• Edmonton Airport
• Enjoy Centre
• Clareview LRT
• City Hall
• Biotech building
Quality , Training and Safety is Everything
• We have an industry leading standardized concrete pump training program.
• Our Pump Operators are C.S.T.S. and First Aid certified.
• Haden Pumping is S.E. C.O.R. Certified through the provincial Construction Safety Associations
• Registered in the Partners in Injury Reduction program through W.C.B.
• Yearly Boom Inspections performed
Proud sponsor of the Apprenticeships program
Remor Construction, established in 1996, boasts over 50 years of team experience. We service Edmonton and the surrounding area with a great team of cribbers specializing in concrete forming foundation systems for new homes, multi-family and commercial construction.
As Haden Pumping's sister company, Remor Construction's team share the same values and quality workmanship, taking pride in completing jobs in a timely manner.
With well over 5,000 homes completed, we are proud to have a Safety program of excellence, SECOR Certified.
We are also a Sponsor of the Apprenticeship program promoting education in the construction industry.
All members of our team are CSTS and First Aid Certified so we can provide a safe, educated worksite each and every time.
We presently work with well known and reputable builders such as:
• Sterling Homes
• Alldritt Homes
• Cami Custom Homes
• Marcson Homes
• Qualico Homes
Ranging from 2 ft walls to 12 ft walls, we professionally, and skillfully service:
• Multi-Family Projects
• Residential New Construction & Additions
• Custom Homes
• Infill Properties
• Commercial Construction
• Light Industrial & Infrastructure
No job is too big for our experienced team!